Axene Health Partners, LLC (AHP) was established in 2003 to provide high value/high quality health consulting services to select organizations operating in the health space. All AHP consultants have extensive experience at industry recognized consulting organizations prior to joining AHP. AHP is an independent organization wholly owned by its management.
AHP’s consulting mission is to two-fold:
- Have a positive impact on today’s health care system assuring affordable, high-quality, cost-effective, patient-centered care for all.
- Provide a positive impact to our clients as they interact with the health care system
AHP will accomplish this mission by:
- Providing a workplace environment that encourages creativity and innovation, while providing appropriate financial rewards for individual involvement and effort.
- Effectively communicating our ideas, knowledge and work products to our clients and other publics to benefit them and to favorably impact their lives and their business operations.
- Utilizing value-based fee levels
- Attracting highly skilled, hard-working staff with well-rounded knowledge about health care delivery systems, health care financial structures, clinical aspects of patient care and treatment and varied administrative organizations and processes.
AHP believe this is best accomplished using a multi-disciplinary staff including actuaries, clinicians and those with expertise in information systems, provider relations, management of complex change and marketing.
AHP’s Approach to Business
AHP is serious about its mission statement. AHP’s emphasis on having a positive impact on both the health care system and its clients drives its approach to doing business. All of AHP’s products and services are health care focused. All AHP professionals and related staff deeply care about the health care system and our clients who use, work with, or work in the health care system. AHP is committed to delivering high quality work products for a fair and reasonable price, yet reflecting the value of the advice we give. AHP is committed to attracting world class professionals and staff committed to the AHP approach.
The core of the AHP business model is establishing and building a trust relationship with our clients and contacts. We want to earn the highly valued trust of our clients and contacts and become a trusted advisor to them. This trust-based decision model requires unquestioned integrity, both internally and externally. AHP commitment to be trustworthy is demonstrated by the quality of staff it recruits and retains and by the business practices it implements. One example of this commitment is its Professional Practice Guidelines, which govern the way AHP and its consultants operate.
For more information, please contact AHP at email@example.com or one of its professionals.